Ammonium Paratungstate(APT) is an important raw material product in tungsten smelting process, the appearance is white crystalline.
Photothermal therapy utilizes with high light heat conversion efficiency, inject it into the human body, target recognition technique is used to aggregate near the tumor tissue.
The industrial production department has put forward more and more strict requirements on the performance of lubricating oil (grease).
Tungsten sulfide is an excellent solid lubricant material, it has high application value in the field of super solid lubrication, especially its role in the aerospace industry.
Tungsten carbide-based cemented carbide is widely used in cemented carbide, and high-quality tungsten carbide powder is the basis for preparing high-performance cemented carbide. What is the preparation method of high crystallinity tungsten carbide powder?
A preparation method of tungsten carbide powder with high carbonization crystal integrity and fast carbonization rate includes the following steps:
1) After mixing tungsten powder and carbon black, press the compact into a compact by a press; 2) Carburize the compact in step (1), after the carbonization is completed, ball milling and sieving can obtain high crystallinity tungsten carbide powder.
Precautions for this preparation method:
1. In step (1), the F.S.S.S. particle size of the tungsten powder is 3-40μm, and the particle size of the tungsten powder is too fine and it is not easy to form during pressing. The pressing pressure of the press is 1.0-2.0mpa. The mixing is ball mill mixing, and the mixing time is 1~6h.
2. In step (2), the carbonization temperature is 1500-2500°C. As a preference, when the tungsten powder's F.S.S.S. particle size in step (1) is 3-13μm, the carbonization temperature is 1500-2000°C. When the particle size is greater than 13μm, the carbonization temperature is generally 2000-2500°C.
3. In step (2), the carbonization should be carried out in a vacuum, inert gas or hydrogen atmosphere. The carbonization time is 1 to 6 hours, preferably 2 to 4 hours. The ball milling time is 0.5 to 4 hours. The sieving is twice sieving, the first sieving, the sieve mesh is 100-264 mesh, the second sieving, the sieve mesh is 60-180, the second sieving sieve aperture is larger than the first time.
The principle of the preparation method: in the process of producing tungsten carbide powder, the main function of using a press to press the mixture of tungsten powder and carbon black into a compact includes the following aspects: (1) The compacting effect makes the carbon black particles and the tungsten powder particles close together, and shortens the carbonization reaction distance. (2) Thermal insulation, make full use of the exothermic heat of the carbonization reaction to increase the speed of the carbonization reaction. (3) Forming function, the massive tungsten carbide does not need to be pre-crushed, directly enters the next ball milling process. (4) Isolation. There is no surface penetration of tungsten powder and carbon black compacts and sintering vessels during the carbonization process, which eliminates the surface dirty phenomenon in the traditional carbonization process and improves the quality of tungsten carbide.
Compared with the tungsten oxide reduction-carbonization method widely used in the mass production of tungsten carbide at home and abroad, the method introduced in this article can prepare high-quality tungsten carbide powder and is relatively simple to implement. It only needs to put a press in traditional tungsten carbide production lines.
Spherical tungsten powder is used as a raw material in industries such as tungsten and tungsten alloy 3D printing, porous materials, and high-density powder spraying, and its preparation methods have attracted attention. So, what are the 6 preparation methods for spherical tungsten powder?
The main domestic methods for preparing spherical tungsten powder are as follows:
1.Using the technology of secondary oxidation and reduction of tungsten powder, quasi-spherical tungsten powder can be obtained, and the manufacturing cost is low, but the spheroidization is not sufficient.
2. Using the granulation and sintering method to produce spherical powder for thermal spraying, spherical tungsten powder with a particle size of 40-750μm can be obtained. The density of the tungsten powder is not high, and the particle diameter is relatively large, and the powder is relatively coarse.
3. Use tungsten hexafluoride as raw material to prepare fine-particle (3～5μm) spherical tungsten powder. This method involves a strong corrosive gas and the production conditions are relatively harsh. In today's society, there is a high environmental protection requirement. There is still a certain distance from large-scale production.
4. The tungsten rod uses the rotating electrode DC arc plasma method to prepare spherical tungsten powder. This method can only used for preparing coarser particles (150-1700μm), but cannot prepare fine spherical tungsten powder, and the equipment cost is very expensive.
The main methods for preparing spherical tungsten powder abroad are as follows:
1. Obtain large particle size (40～650um) spherical tungsten powder from tungsten hexafluoride by vapor deposition. Because the process involves strong corrosive hydrofluoric acid, the production conditions are harsh and the environmental protection requirements are high, so It is difficult to gain widespread popularity in practical applications.
2. Spheroidizing and air-cooling Cr, Ta, Mo, W, MgO and other powders with an inductively coupled plasma torch can obtain spherical tungsten powder, but this preparation method requires a large cooling chamber, which must be using high-purity argon gas, the cost is very high, and the spheroidization rate of the powder after one treatment can only reach 85%. If you want to obtain all spherical powders, you need to perform multiple sorting and re-spheroidization processes. This obviously greatly increases production costs.
Carbon neutral refers to the use of afforestation, energy saving and emission reduction to offset the carbon dioxide emissions generated by itself and achieve "zero emissions" of carbon dioxide. Carbon neutral is a solution proposed in response to global warming.
Climate warming is the most concerned climate issue of humans all over the world today, and the core of climate warming is the increase in greenhouse gas carbon dioxide emissions caused by the increase in human activities.
In response to this issue, from the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen to the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris, all emphasis was placed on reducing carbon emissions.
Up to now, the European Union, China, Japan, South Korea, etc. have all proposed carbon neutrality goals. The US President-elect Biden also proposed in his speech that the United States should return to the Paris Agreement. The basic requirement is the time when the United States should propose carbon neutral schedule. In other words, within the next year, all major economies in the world will participate in the process of achieving carbon neutrality.
Two important speeches this year in China both mentioned the need to control carbon emissions, and the Economic Work Conference also list carbon peaking and carbon neutral as one of the eight key tasks for next year. The 14th Five-Year Plan will become the key stage for China's carbon peak and carbon neutral. China promotes of carbon neutral also has the meaning of ensuring energy security, promoting economic transformation and promoting global development.
Two paths for tungsten oxide to help achieving the goal of carbon neutral:
First, carbon reduction at the power generation end: including photovoltaic, wind power, hydropower, nuclear power, and UHV links. As the main raw material of photovoltaic silver, tungsten oxide has excellent electrical conductivity.
Second, carbon reduction on the consumer side: including promoting the consumption of new energy vehicles, the development of energy storage, the use of degradable plastics, and green buildings. Because of its larger specific surface area and higher theoretical capacity, tungsten oxide has gradually become an ideal choice for replacing cobalt as a cathode material for lithium batteries.
Ammonium Paratungstate (APT) is an important raw material product in tungsten smelting process, the appearance is white crystalline. It is m...
Interest in solar cells to capture sunlight and generate electricity is increasing due to oil energy crisis and rising concerns over global...
Hexagonal tungsten oxide ball (hex-WO 3 ), which is the tungsten oxide ball with hexagonal crystal structure. Since the single crystal...
Tungsten silicate is a tungsten heteropoly acid, its appearance is white or pale yellow deliquescent crystal, soluble in water and alcohol...